Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Poet Of Prayers

Disclaimer: Being fully aware, that i have spent most of my time preaching/tweeting stuff and constantly reminding myself of the good things that Islam has been teaching. I am still and always has been subject of derailment from this path of righteousness that god has provided in the Quran. Due to the temptations in the duniawi and me being just a normal human being not and never will be nearly as perfect as Prophet Muhammad S.a.w. I always end up waking up one on one side of the bed, REALISING that i have gone astray from this path of righteousness once again. Therefore, before you fully read the entire content of this post, please do not judge me. Let Allah S.W.T. do the job.

P/S: This post is meant to be a self-expressing post, and it is to remind me everytime i read it that this is the one and truly path that i need to follow. May allah guide me to the right path. Ameen.

O-allahuakbar, please protect me from the temptations of Duniawi. Make me see once again that the path of righteousness is the one and only truly right path for me.

I have sinned not once, but many many times,  O-allah i cannot bear to see myself at this point again., i do not want to be trapped in this spiral of emotional complex that will bring me nothing but bad in the end

O-allah i have seen the true path for me, i want to be the greatest person that i can ever be. That one person that prays to Allah the Divine, and make it so that my heart will always be on the right path of light.

The world is filled with many challenges, even as a teenager i see a world full of temptations. I cannot bear to see my life fall into crumble. O-allah please lead me away from the things that bring troubles.

I cannot ask for nothing more than just a consistent reminder, so that i can always be the one who constantly remember, that the haram will always be haram, and doing them brings me closer to the gates of Jahannam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

La tahzan(jgn bersedih..)

Refer Quran (Yusof:108)

rosso said...

Janjiku

Album : Insan Istimewa
Munsyid : De Hearty

Semalam ku berjanji
Pada diriku ini & jua kepada diriMu
Daku telah berjanji
Tak akan mengulangi kesilapan kulakukan kelmarin

Tapi hari ini Kau saksikan
Diri ini telah lakukan
Dosa yang kujanji takkan ku ulangi

Rasa seperti telah hilang percaya pada diri
Dan rasa amat malu untuk menghadapMu
Kerna ku sering mungkir janji pada diri sendiri
Oh Tuhanku kuharap keampunan dariMu

Oh Ya Allah,
Telah kurasa seluruh nikmatMu
Umpama istidraj yang menggunung tinggi
Kerna kesilapanku yang sendiri tak mampu
Untuk Iltizam pada taubatku...Oh Tuhan

Oh Tuhan
kuharapkan..Kau ampunkan dosaku
Hulurkanlah padaku maghfirahMu
Ku sedar diri ini hanya hamba yang lemah
Oh Tuhan Kau terimalah taubatku..